Saturday 8 February 2014

First Impression Don't Last

In my past summers, I rarely visit and stay in my grandparent's place. It's not because we're out of money to pay our fare, and also not the distance (for it takes two hour to travel), but because of BOREDOM :/ . Well, honestly, my first impression of this place is "kinda BORING".Very quiet. Too quiet that even the "tic-tac" sound of a clock can replace the "boombastik" sound of a speaker. The chirping birds and chickens, the hymn of the air are unfamiliar to me. I'm not used to it.


BUT, I never thought that just like many other tourist spots, BORBON itself also has the capability to excel in the world of "Tourist's Attraction". I'm not exaggerating, I'm telling the truth (based on my observations). OK, maybe I am, but the point is this place could really give you serene mind, relax body and peaceful soul. Well, if you're just really willing and put it in your heart, you'll have those three, but this place can really help you in achieving these. The ambiance, the peaceful place, the hidden wonders that need to be develop, friendly people (oh, how I miss THEM :/ ) can really give you satisfaction. You'll much enjoy it when you socialize with those people living here (kay naa ka'y tour guide ^o^)

I'm not endorsing it to you, but just visit in this paradise and enjoy your stay ^-^. GOD BLESS :D


I've captured it by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment